That dance you do with your head when you are listening to Strawberry Avalanche by Owl City. Yes I am doing.
Not that I am buying one but I laughed so hard.
You can bet
I’ll be riding high with it.” —
I had this idea the other day that I would go around the place where I lived and find cute local businesses and blog about them. I was thinking I could take pictures of the owners, and their stores, and here their stories and such. What do you think?
But you always find me out
You put this love in my heart
Cause when I see all that you’ve done for me
It’s hard to doubt, I just have to believe
Cause you followed and proved it all of your life” —Keith Green
Jealous of the moon
You wish you could fly
Just stayin’ where you are
There’s nothin’ you can do
If you’re too scared to try” —Nickel Creek
Well After not blogging for a really long time I am semi back.
This means this is the only blog I will blog until I am done with school for the semester. Here are some things I know you would really like to know.
1. Good songs right now: Human -Jon McLaughlin & I wanna Dance with somebody -Ben Rector & Losing -Tenth Ave North. All great.
2. I have learned some valuable things this week.
3. Thankfulness is key and putting others first is way harder to do than we care to admit.
4. The Mets can’t pitch.
5. I am ready to be done with school and part of my church again.
6. Way. to. much. to. do.
7. A man who plays the piano. I want one.
8. In a totally not cheesy Liberty way, I am completely okay with being where I am in life. That is to say, single.
9. I am really struggling with my typing tonight. I need more practice.
10. I miss taking pictures all the time.
11. New friends are great. I love new people.
12. I think I could write lists for the rest of my life. I really think this is how the inside of me sounds. All short lists of thoughts. No train.
13. Its cold. What the heck?
14. Eph. 3:20 Now unto him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
16. The End.
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” —Psalm 51
I wish I was more witty than I am. I would come in handy in those moments when I feel awkward.
I tried to blog. I sat here thinking. But nothing is coming so Imma have to go to bed now.
I leave you with my favorite verse from tonight:
1 John 3:18
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
Oh gosh could I be more behind the times? All these books I am reading are movies and I haven’t even finished them yet.
FYI I’ve been out of commission with a serious infection in my insides so that is my excuse for not blogging in like, you know, a month.
Right now my pleasure in life is listening to the You’ve Got Mail soundtrack. It is like sunshine in my ears.
I am so pumped for Thursday. If you don’t know what that is your a heathen. Not really but it is opening day and I am so excited to have it back. Mets play the Braves. Holla. I also found out this week that I get to see the mets play in New York this summer. I couldn’t be more excited about anything.
Who is ready to be done with school!? Sheesh it is taking forever to be done, but I still have so much to do!
I am glad men are shaving again.
Today I have many things on the list to do and one of them is to be outside, which is not where I am right now so goodbye while I go accomplish things.